Wine tours are for persons 21 years of age and older (no exceptions), as of the tour departure date. Sonoma’s Wine Country Tours LLC is not required to check your ID since we do not serve alcohol, and minors are not onboard. However, the guide reserves the right to see your ID if they deem appropriate. The legal drinking age in California is 21 years of age or older. By being on our wine tour, you are representing yourself to be of such legal age, and therefore agree to hold harmless Sonoma’s Wine Country Tours LLC from any claims that may arise from any misrepresentations made.
- Make sure to have your valid photo ID with you. Wineries are required to check your ID, and they do. No refunds are given if you do not have your ID.
- Sonoma’s Wine Country Tours LLC is not responsible for any wineries determination, of any person, not to be served alcohol, for any reason. No refund will be given.
- CA has a strict DUI policy. We do not believe anyone should drive after a day of wine tasting which is why we offer door to door service from most locations (including hotels, vacation rentals and private residences). Due to this, our pickup times vary to accommodate each day’s individual itinerary. Confirmation of your exact pickup time will be provided the evening (between 5-6:30 PM) prior to the departure date. If you have any questions or changes to the pickup, please call 1-707-837-3299 or email sonomaswinecountrytours.com
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are in the correct pickup location at the correct time.
- Duration of tour hours are based on approximation. In general, pickups are between 8:45 and 10:45 depending upon location. For most tours, we plan to arrive at the first winery by 11 AM and leave the last winery by no later then 5:00 PM. You can expect to visit 4-6 wineries in a day.
- Tours may include some element of risk. We assume no liability for injuries.
- Responsible drinking and appropriate behavior is expected.
- Each individual agrees to pay for any and all damage and/or any special cleaning to the vehicle which results, or is required, due to their conduct. Specifically, such damage includes, but is not limited to, burns, spillage, vomiting, broken glassware, scratches, stains and broken windows, seats, mirrors, vents and cup holders. Each individual agrees that the charges for such repairs (actual repair cost plus loss time of vehicle) and/or any special cleaning ($350.00) will be assessed to the credit card for the individual or booking party. In the event that credit card is not able to be charged, you agree to remit payment for damages/cleaning within 7 (seven) calendar days of the date of the event.
- Sonoma’s Wine Country Tours Photography, Digital Negatives, Prints and Copyrights: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by Sonoma’s Wine Country Tours, LLC are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Sonoma’s Wine Country Tours’ explicit written permission. Upon final payment by the client/s, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the client/s under the following conditions:
· The digital image files negatives and/or slides are the property of THE CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of photographs to friends and relatives.
· Under no circumstances can a client use images for commercial use, profit, or photographic competition and my watermark logo stays in tact.
- No smoking allowed in tour vehicles.
- No animals allowed, except service dogs.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included (but always appreciated). We firmly believe that gratuity should be earned.
During the various seasons, we can book up early, so we always encourage advanced reservations for our Sonoma wine country tours.
Here is what our typical seasons are:
- December and January – slow season. While we always recommend advanced reservations, during this season we can generally accommodate last minute bookings (especially mid week).
- February through June – regular season. We recommend making advanced reservations, especially for Friday through Monday bookings.
- July through November – busy season. We strongly encourage making your advanced reservations early for the best greatest availability.